Following the Central Oregon Backcountry Explorer route pioneered by Sarah Swallow. We’ll be starting in Prineville, OR and looping over three days through 156 miles of the Ochoco Mountains and the John Day River Basin ending in Prineville.
Kick Off The Ramble Ride Trio With A Three-day Cruise Through Central Oregon. A fun and challenging fully-supported bikepacking adventure through Central Oregon’s scenic Ochoco mountains and the Painted Hills.
Catered meals, lunch stops, and a festive camp environment at the start and stop of each day. Limited to 50 riders!
The ride starts and ends in Prineville OR. 152 miles.
It’s a stunning route and true to Ramble routes, the second day is the toughest.
* Tubeless tires are recommended due to goat heads along sections of the route. We will have sealant to carry and extra tubes, but COME PREPARED.
On the Ramble you get:
- Kickoff event the night before the ride start.
- 3 days of food. Breakfast and Dinner at camp. Lunch items on the road. Ride food is provided.
- Route support including medical.
- Camping for each night on the ride.
- Drinks and adult beverages. Beer provided by New Belgium Brewing.
- Exclusive discounts and products from our partners.
- Ramble training plan from Source Endurance.
- End-of-ride dinner and party. Hosted by Good Bike Co. in Prineville OR.
Once purchased, you’ll receive an email receipt and a welcome package will be sent with specific ride information, personal discount codes and all relevant materials.
Must be 18 or over to ride. 21 or over to consume alcohol. No departure without a signed waiver or helmet and the pre-ride meeting is mandatory. Pre-ride meetings held the evening before departures. We’re riding open courses so adhere to all traffic laws and remember that riding a bike off road can be dangerous and no one will look out for your safety and good as you. Ramble Rides LLC retains the option to reroute courses due to weather or any other closures or conditions that may impact the ride and safety of participants.