A new ride for 2017. The Asheville Ramble is October 19-21.
Asheville is an oasis and if you’ve spent some time there you know just how much. Home of the second New Belgium brewery and nestled in the Blue Ridge, Asheville is a draw for creative types, outdoor types and every type in between. We chose the fall for several reasons. First, have you been to the South in July? Second, Fall in the South is magical. Fall in the Blue Ridge is extra magical. Come ride with us.
Roughly 75% off road, the Asheville Ramble loops you through Pisgah National Forest and through the Blue Ridge mountains in a loop beginning and ending at the New Belgium brewery. Final route maps to be posted July 1.
On the Ramble you get:
- Kickoff event Wednesday night at New Belgium Brewery.
- 3 days of food. Breakfast and Dinner at camp. Lunch items on the road. Ride food is provided.
- Route support including medical.
- Camping for each night on the ride.
- Drinks and adult beverages. Beer provided by New Belgium Brewing.
- Exclusive discounts and products from our partners.
- Ramble training plan from Source Endurance.
- End-of-ride dinner and party.
- Transportation back to the starting point if applicable.
Once purchased, you’ll receive an email receipt and a welcome package will be sent with specific ride information, personal discount codes and all relevant materials.
Must be 18 or over to ride. 21 or over to consume alcohol. No departure without a signed waiver or helmet and the pre-ride meeting is mandatory. Pre-ride meetings held the evening before departures. We’re riding open courses so adhere to all traffic laws and remember that riding a bike off road can be dangerous and no one will look out for your safety and good as you. Ramble Rides LLC retains the option to reroute courses due to weather or any other closures or conditions that may impact the ride and safety of participants.